Your Honeymoon Journey Begins Here..
When it comes to the honeymoon shopping process your vacation wish list plays a big role! The most important aspect of
honeymoon planning is choosing the right destination, resort or cruise line! We find sometimes when planning, your taste
and style can sometimes over step your budget! We like to chat with you and discuss your ideas and expectations to see what
your comfort level is as most honeymoons range from 3k-7k and more! Ocean Place Events / Sand and Sea Vacations offers land and cruise vacations to fit your budget and taste. Start planning your all inclusive land vacation or better yet send us your information and as a courtesy we give quotes on two destination and prices for 3 resorts in each! Now that's service! We like to remind all our vacationers that we offer...a payment plan once the initial deposit has been placed, also expert advice, complimentary planning, insurance, and most importantly some ides so that you have some down time with little decision making!
1. Plan Ahead! Wedding Planning can be consuming, but don't wait until the last minute to start thinking about your honeymoon, The rule of thumb is start planning 6-9 months in advance
2. Seek Professional Help! This is one of the times when everyone will offer advice but when its time to get down to planning you only get to do this once so seek out a travel professional..Like Ocean Place Events!
3. Be creative! Talk to your spouse about what his/her idea is of a great honeymoon will be, if you need to wait 6 months after your wedding, then so be!
4. Be budget smart!
5. It's all in the name! Take time to make sure your travel documents, passports, and your reservations are in legal names, this is a great question for your "Professional"
6. Travel Insurance! Don't leave home without it, most arrangements are prepaid and nonrefundable, so with insurance it will give you the protection you need against all the mundane!
Give us a call or send a quick email to
get your honeymoon ideas flowing!
"The newest jewel in the Jewel Resort Collection"
"...if I could get married again, it would be at Couples!
"By far, the best service & staff of any Travel/Event company..TY
"They are pros."
"Sprawling grounds make for perfect outdoor ceremony..."